Yesterday, I checked my e-mail and found that Richard from Photosociology has nominated me in this Award, thanks to him for that, According to him people and society are important. Creative writing is the way of expressing his feelings, and in his about there is a line which says,”speak with somebody who you know and trust, ask them if they will support you in gaining the help and building the support network that you need and deserve.”
Here is the guidelines for the 2018 award:
- Thank the person who nominated you,
- Display award on your post,
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging,
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself,
- Answer the questions given to you,
- Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
- Ask them creative and unique questions of your own,
- List the rules and inform your nominees of the award.
What makes me passionate about blogging?
I have been having dreams of becoming the movie’s script writer, I tried writing stories but I didn’t like any of those, I don’t know it’s good, and my friends always tells me it’s good. So, I decided to start blogging and expose those creations and thoughts to the large community, i’m still starting and it’s exciting to know there is people who follow you and tell you if you did well or bad. As a student, I still look at it as dreams but every 1000 steps has started from only one step, I believe It will be better as time comes.
10 random facts about me.
- I don’t know myself well, sometimes I find myself doing things i didn’t know I can do it.
- Sometimes I watch full series movie of 20 episodes in one and half days.
- I don’t like tattoos.
- I won a phone last year, in a lottery.
- I don’t like to express my feelings for everyone.
- I fell comfortable when I’m with people know each other.
- I don’t eat avocados, don’t ask me why? because i don’t know.
- I started school when I was 5 years old.
- I attended writing competitions in ordinary level of high school but i didn’t win any.
- If my blogging carrier doesn’t get well, I want to be a web designer.
Richard’s questions to me.
How straight is straight?
I don’t know, i can’t figure it out.
What would you think I was referring to if I told you to ‘put it down’?
Making the truth, no lies.
Why are swans graceful?
Swans have true love, they are beautiful with their white color, they protect themselves, mates and their offspring, they are loyal. They live many years, and some myth say that they can break your legs and arms with their wings. They don’t have teeth like other birds, but they have beaks with serrated edges that look like small jagged ‘teeth’ as part of their beaks used for catching and eating aquatic plants and algae, but also molluscs, small fish, frogs and worms.
Would you be a superhero or a sidekick, and what would your name be?
I would be called Samson, he had super powers and he used it to fight for his beloved wife, even if his wife betrayed him, but he knew he loves her.
If you could remove one letter from the English alphabet, what would it be, and what consequences do you see coming from it?
I may remove letter P, so that poverty won’t exist anymore, all poor people would not be in poverty, what would happen? I don’t know.
What was the last thing you lost and never found? What do you imagine has happened to it?
My childish, I think my childish and child moments has gone to someone else.
What significance does the number seven have to you? What memories do you associate with it?
Number 7. Every Sunday, I was like my principle to wake up early and go to praise God at church. I was in primary 3 when I were 7 years old, I was born on 17/ 01. What else can associate with this? If there is, I forgot.
Young and completely broke or old and disgustingly rich?
Young and broke. If I am young, I have a long time waiting for me, right? and when I get old, I may be that rich, but i enjoyed my young. Even if you are that rich, I think you may wish to be young, because you are scared of leaving all your wealth.
If a giant squirrel had commandeered your mode of transportation, whether car, moped, bike etc., and seemed to know how to make it work, what would you do to stop him?
What would i do?
If you had your own coat of arms, what would I expect to find on them to describe you/ your family?
A book, 10 eyes, two chalks, and a computer. A book and chalks on top and one computer under those books, 10 eyes are around all make a circle.
I don’t know how you will think of this but, I would like to get feedback to know if this is reasonable.
Questions for my nominees are not further different from those, I had but I will add three of my own.
- How straight is straight?
- What would you think I was referring to if I told you to ‘put it down’?
- Would you be a superhero or a sidekick, and what would your name be?
- If you could remove one letter from the English alphabet, what would it be, and what consequences do you see coming from it?
- What was the last thing you lost and never found? What do you imagine has happened to it?
- What significance does the number seven have to you? What memories do you associate with it?
- Young and completely broke or old and disgustingly rich?
- If a giant squirrel had commandeered your mode of transportation, whether car, moped, bike etc., and seemed to know how to make it work, what would you do to stop him?
- If you had your own coat of arms, what would I expect to find on them to describe you/ your family?
- You are stuck on a deserted island, and you can only take three things. What would they be?
- What do you think is the driving force in your life?
- What do you value more, intelligence or common sense?
My nominees are as following:
As I was nominated without my knowledge, but I appreciate it, I’m going to nominate other six people, if you want accept it or don’t, but it would be better, since you will be promoting your blog